The Jobe Hot Chili is the premier model of the range, consisting of Jobe's signature fibreglass design, providing that smooth ride that has become expected. A PBT top allows the construction of the kneeboard stronger and more durable, while full-length rails under the base provide maximum edge hold into the week while allowing for plenty of pop off the wake. These channels work with a diamond tech base feature to provide control and soften your landings. Providing maximum comfort is a dual-density EVA pad and a neoprene-lined strap, giving a soft touch to your knees and making going big easier than ever.
- 2 Stage Rocker - A 2 piece rocker design that allows for greater pivot into the wake while riding higher and giving a greater, more explosive pop off the top of the wake thanks to its rear platform
- PU Foam – A Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- PBT Top Material - A lightweight, tough top layer, strengthening the overall construction of the board without sacrificing response and feel
- Full Length Railed Channels - Provide the ultimate edge hold all the way to the top of the wake, making sure you maximise your pop.
- Diamond Tech - Diamond patterns in the base work on multiple fronts to channel both water and act as pressure relief to soften landings.
- Narrow Ergonomic EVA Pad - A thicker multi-layered kneepad with a narrower profile, providing a more locked-in and protected feel
- Plastic Handle Hook Included
- Inserts for Adaptable Hook - For the beginner that comes up for his first time, or if you feel like being lazy
- 3” Neoprene Padded Knee Strap
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty